At Fit Bodies. Fit Minds. we strive to inspire and teach you to be the healthiest version of you… and we don’t just stop at fitness!
Through proper movement patterns, nutrition, holistic wellness, mental wellbeing, and inspiring Healthy Habits, we know we can help.
Whether you are an athlete in sport or in life, we are all working towards new goals. We help athletes of all ages and levels reach those goals with our progressive, pointed training.
We don’t just want you to live, we want you to thrive!
At Fit Bodies. Fit Minds. you will find some of the most qualified, passionate, and friendly coaches int eh business. Our coaches are constantly being educated in current fitness and wellness trends and enrolled in courses to enhance their client’s workout and lifestyle regiments. Each coach working with us strongly believes in a mind-body connection for a healthy lifestyle and is extremely knowledgeable in the mechanics of the body.
Our busy fitness/athletic studio requires an additional fitness professional to help train and guide fitness sessions and teach fitness classes with our clients. The successful applicant will be responsible for taking on existing clients based on need, soliciting new business, and training clients and athletes on an individual or group basis. We’re looking for a passionate and motivated individual with sales experience who can help us establish a competitive edge in our city. We are looking for individuals that are striving to continuously learn and stay educated.
• Training new and existing clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, improving their overall health and wellness, and help clients achieve their goals.
• Training athletes and/or athletic teams.
• Provide clients with individualized plans for proper movement patterns and strength training.
• Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the studio as well as at home.
• Keeping clients engaged and motivated to stay on track.
• Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedules.
• Comfortable leading fitness classes in person and virtually.
Education and Skills:
• Personal training, group training, Yoga or Pilates certification or other fitness certifications needed (one of or several)
• Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
• Experience in training athletes
• Have worked in the service industry
• Have a great understanding of health and wellness
• Have sales experience
Part-time hours: willing to work 20 hours minimum a week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: to be discussed based on experience and education (range varies for services provided) Salary: dependent on qualifications and experience
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected], or drop off in person at 491 Queen St E., Sault Ste. Marie.
Fit Bodies. Fit Minds.